Plexiglass Barriers, Acrylic Sneeze Guards, Vinyl Curtains and Polycarbonate Dividers
Keep employees safe and reduce the spread of unwanted particles.
New DIY Portable Plexiglass Sneeze Guards
Download instructions to build your own plexiglass barriers to shield yourself at meetings. Each kit makes four sneeze guards.
Material Available for Barriers and Dividers
Curtain and rigid material solutions:
- Common areas (lunch rooms, prayer rooms and office spaces)
- Processing lines and wash down areas
- Packaging, shipping and receiving areas
- Freezer door applications
|Clear Vinyl Wash
|Clear Polycarbonate||Clear Acrylic|
24″W x 720″L x 0.12″T
48″W x 720″L x 0.12″T
48″W x 720″L x 0.16″T
48″W x 96″L x 0.118″T
48″W x 96″L x 0.177″T
48″W x 96″L x 0.25″T
Polycarbonate vs. Acrylic: Polycarbonate is stronger and more resilient. Bullet-resistant windows are a common application. Acrylic is more transparent and scratch resistant. Display windows are a common application.
We can help you with a custom design and do the fabrication for you!
Co-design a custom solution:
- Cut to size and cut outs
- Hanging attachment fabrication for metal frames or track systems
- Holes, grommets, hooks, clips or Velcro®
- Floor stand or table top fabrication for rigid materials
(stationary or mobile)
- Metal or plastic stands
Talk to a fabrication specialist for other options. +1 763.559.2551