Corn Husker Rollers FAQ
Midwest Rubber Corn Husker Rollers FAQ
1. Where can I buy Midwest Rubber Corn Husker Rollers?
- The same quality parts you are accustomed to buying from the OEM can now be ordered direct from Midwest Rubber (MWR). With an increase in demand for shorter lead times and personalized service, MWR is now servicing you direct. Request a quote using the form on the right or schedule a visit with one of our application consultants.
2. How can I be sure MWR Husker Rollers are compatible with my machine?
- MWR corn husker rollers have been used in the market since 2012 and are compatible with all OEM equipment brands.
- MWR Husker rollers were rigorously tested in the field.
- MWR manufactures our rollers using a proprietary process and material formulation which ensures a precise fit that often leads to less machine vibration and wear.
- “Because they fit better, Midwest Rubber rollers are easier to install and take off.” Source: Midwest Rubber Customer
3. If I use MWR corn husker rollers will it void my OEM warranty?
- OEM warranties on food processing equipment typically only last 12 months. Please check with your equipment manufacturer for specific details*.
4. How fast can I get MWR corn husker rollers?
- 1 week lead time will be the standard starting in September 2018. We are committed to servicing the seasonal needs of corn processors with on hand inventory and short lead times. Our application consultants can set up personalized stocking schedules and programs to help meet your inventory goals.
5. Can I buy other corn processing parts from MWR?
- Visit corn processing parts page to see a full range of our corn processing parts, including feed rollers. MWR specializes in manufacturing and selling critical wear parts that keep machines running. If you don’t see your parts on the list, we offer product development and R&D support.
*Note: This does not constitute legal advice. It’s the responsibility of companies to understand their legal obligations and seek guidance from competent counsel when in doubt.